According to data of the Ministry of the Interior of Estonia, 8,104 people settled in Estonia in 2015 and 10,150 in 2016. Around 3,000 of the new arrivals were Ukrainian and Russian citizens, some...
- EMN - Country Factsheet Estonia 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Information on Voluntary Return EE 2015 (EN)
- EMN - Good practices in return and reintegration EE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Migrant access to social security and healthcare EE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Identification of victims of trafficking in human beings EE 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Organisation of reception facilities for asylum seekers EE 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Highly qualified migrants EE 2013 (EN)
Human rights, social cohesion and international cooperation are the focus of recommendations that IOM made to the Estonian Government. Estonia has now taken the helm of the Presidency of the...
The Estonian government is set to earmark 110,000 euros from its contingency reserve for the prevention of xenophobia in schools and kindergartens.
Under a draft regulation filed by the...