Human rights, social cohesion and international cooperation are the focus of recommendations that IOM made to the Estonian Government. Estonia has now taken the helm of the Presidency of the...
- EMN - Country Factsheet Estonia 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Information on Voluntary Return EE 2015 (EN)
- EMN - Good practices in return and reintegration EE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Migrant access to social security and healthcare EE 2014 (EN)
- EMN - Identification of victims of trafficking in human beings EE 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Organisation of reception facilities for asylum seekers EE 2013 (EN)
- EMN - Highly qualified migrants EE 2013 (EN)
The Estonian government is set to earmark 110,000 euros from its contingency reserve for the prevention of xenophobia in schools and kindergartens.
Under a draft regulation filed by the...